April 2, 2015

SSS Challenge's 6th Birthday.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I've had several other time consuming projects come up and haven't had much time for card crafting.

This is a birthday card I made to celebrate Simon Says Stamps Challenge's 6th 'birthday'.  I've enjoyed entering their challenges a lot the past few years.

I stamped the two frames and the sentiment (I stamped off the 'Happy' so the words would be visible despite the overlap) and then die cut them out.  I die cut the bottom of my card base and then the patterned panel.  I added some ribbon and then layered the die cuts on top, finishing off with a punched butterfly (with some glitter pen for accent).

3 comments:

Pam Watson said...

This is so nice! It reminds me of using my Cricut Explore... I definitely don't think I utilize it enough to make die cut cards!

Caryn said...

So elegant, love the filigree detail.
Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Karin said...

Very Classy!